Thursday, January 29, 2015

Back Again?

It’s been a long time and a lot has changed since I last posted (Sigi was trying to get Carlos Ruiz to Ohio!).

Alas, the legacy of this blog appears to haunt some, specifically Jeff Bradley who tweeted a declaration he was, in fact, not me - NotDougLogan.
Poor Jeff, we never meant this blog to push him out of writing and into leather goods & Jeep sales. 

Then someone replied with:
This compelled me to do two things: 1) clear Jeff’s name and 2) create a bangin’ Twitter account.

Maybe I can never really accomplish #1, without revealing who I am, but I can and have done #2 (@NotDougLogan)

Ok, maybe not bangin' either.  We’ll see where this goes…

How well connected am I five years later?

Deeper?
Stronger?
Faster?
A Starbucks Barista?
Want fries with that?

Hold on, DG is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home